Trump Daily Dashboard, 12/16/2016:
- On every one of the last 61 days, Arctic Sea Ice has hit a record low extent for the calendar day (Source: National Snow and Ice Data Center)
- In every single week of 2016 so far, atmospheric carbon dioxide levels have been higher than the year before — or than in any year at all in the record of direct atmospheric CO2 readings (Source: NOAA Mauna Loa Observatory)
- November 2016 was the second hottest November on record globally, second only to November 2015 (Source: NASA GISS data)
- Hillary Clinton’s popular vote lead over Donald Trump stands at 2,833,224 votes. (Source: Cook Political Report)
- President-Elect Donald Trump has gone 0 days without losing his cool on his Twitter account.
- It has been 142 days since Donald Trump’s last news conference. (Source: The Fix)